Tired of getting sick during the winter? So here is an ancestral recipe that will please you! This ginger and garlic soup fight colds, stuffy nose and sore throat. Did you know that during the colder months of the year we have to adapt our foods? Here is one food item to consume during the winter season.
This soup quite effective to protect us against viruses that spread during the winter. That is why I am sharing this wonderful soup recipe with you. We could call it “the medicine soup” because it is so effective. This amazing soup protects you from all kinds of harmful bacteria and keeps you replenished with nutrients all winter long. This soup protects you against colds, flu, stuffy nose, sore throat, and other illnesses that are easily caught in winter.
Besides making you feel good and keeping you from getting sick, this ginger-garlic soup is delicious and easy to make. Look:
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 liter of chicken broth (or vegetables )
- 50 g of peeled and grated ginger
- A sweet or hot pepper cut into small pieces
- Sliced or whole mushrooms (optional)
How to do
- Place the garlic, onions, mushrooms, and ginger in a large, deep skillet.
- Cook over low heat for a few minutes.
- Add the liter of chicken broth to the pan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Stir gently until the ingredients are tender.
- Add the chili pepper last.
- Simmer for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve the soup piping hot.
There you go, your ancestral ginger and garlic soup is already ready:-
No more colds, stuffy nose, and sore throat with this grandma’s recipe!
Easy, fast, and efficient, isn’t it?
This broth will warm you up and especially strengthen your immune defenses. No microbe can resist it!
You can take a bowl with each meal, accompanied by a portion of quiche or a gratin for a balanced meal.
If you are sick, this broth will help you get back on your feet quickly.